Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anyone who's familiar with the Philippines' postal service please help me out?

I want to order something online, but I have troubles with my credit cards.



Now, CDJapan doesn't take Western Union, if my memory serves right. I'm thinking of International Postal Money Order? I'm not really sure how that specifically works, but is it recommended? Can I be assure that my money will reach its destination?



Please help me out, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!Anyone who's familiar with the Philippines' postal service please help me out?
Hi, you can send money by asking for a "registered postal money order" from Philippine Postal Service Corp. Just make sure you will give the exact name of the receiver and his address.Anyone who's familiar with the Philippines' postal service please help me out?
The link has all the information necessary to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment