Saturday, February 25, 2012

How reliable is the International Service Center (ISC) in New York?

I've lost many incoming registered and insured mail pieces inbound into the U.S. and all of them ended up at "ISC New York" and no further tracking info nor responses from USPS nor from US Postal Inspectors nor from US Postal Inspector General for many months and even years now. What is going on?How reliable is the International Service Center (ISC) in New York?
Wrote to hotline@uspsoig.gov, yet the inspector told me they are not responsible for loss of international inbound mail items, they refused to take any inspection, not matter whether international mails are stolen or lost. Reply from uspsoig said the foreign country should pay the claim, despite it's lost/stolen in U.S.How reliable is the International Service Center (ISC) in New York?
I am having the same problem with the USPS. I live in Austria and they recently lost two of my tax forms. The letters arrived in New York on August 19th and have disappeared. My family and I have stopped sending Christmas and birthday cards, because they never arrive. It is really disheartening.

Report Abuse

How reliable is the International Service Center (ISC) in New York?
I've also lost several Registered Mail packages sent to me from overseas since mid-2009! I noticed that they all ended up at ISC NEW YORK as if it was some kind of black hole which sucks all your mail in and does not spit out much. Check this new regulation released by USPS and the Feds in 2009: http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/20鈥?/a> . It basicly opens pandora's box for inbound registered mail theft at ISC New York. Here are posts on Ebay with complaints on "ISC NEW YORK": http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Packagi鈥?/a> and http://forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threa鈥?/a> . What a SHAME on the U.S. Government and the USPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment