Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone else think it's ironic that the new UPS commercial is using a song by the band The Postal Service?

The background song on the new UPS commercial (where a guy is writing on a white board about international shipping or something) is "Such Great Heights," by The Postal Service. I'm assuming that whover picked the music for the commercial thought it was pretty funny. I was just wondering if anyone else finds it as funny as I do. I feel like UPS thinks they're playing a little joke on the USPS.Does anyone else think it's ironic that the new UPS commercial is using a song by the band The Postal Service?
Hey smoosh, I thought it was pretty odd! From what I've read, the guys who did the commercial didn't pick up on that, so it was unintentional.



Making your audience think of your competitor seems like the last thing you'd wanna do.



Actually wrote about it recently on my 360:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-PIuLAC02dLI鈥?/a>Does anyone else think it's ironic that the new UPS commercial is using a song by the band The Postal Service?
I didn't know that I don't think its Irony but definately funnyDoes anyone else think it's ironic that the new UPS commercial is using a song by the band The Postal Service?
hm i didnt notice what song it was but that is pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment