Saturday, February 25, 2012

HELP WITH USPS UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE AND VIETNAM EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL?

I shipped an iPhone with insurance and tracking number to Vietnam through Express Mail through USPS (united states postal service). But there was no one at that time in vietnam to receive my phone and the tracking info says "Attempelted Delivery abroad". When I called USPS they said they are not responsible for shipments outside US and that I have to call vietnam postal service. I dont know their number. I dont know what to do next and I have a case regarding this on eBay. Please help.HELP WITH USPS UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE AND VIETNAM EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL?
Details of the case would be helpful. Chances are you aren't going to find an English speaking employee of the Vietnam Post Office anyways. If you have insurance and tracking you really shouldn't have anything to worry about.HELP WITH USPS UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE AND VIETNAM EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL?
I love a bargain as much as anyone and I used to love all the cheap stuff I could find on eBay, but nowadays it seems so hard to find anything cheap over there and just when we're all finding it tougher to just pay our bills. I don't give up so I was looking for someplace online where I could still find myself a bargain... and by accident I came across this site I never heard of before where you get rock bottom prices from police impounded stuff, I mean I was worried about scams but this stuff is actually real and I got some real cheap stuff there... it's become my new eBay lol! Go to WinItems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment