Saturday, February 25, 2012

US Postal Service International Money Orders?

Hey all. I would like to know how much do international money orders cost from the US postal service? What is the maximum i can buy? And if you buy over a certain amount i heard, they require ID?



I was there last time and think i saw if you buy a DOMESTIC money order, fees were $1.50 per money order up to $1000. But if you buy $3000 or more in money orders per day, then they want your ID. Is this true?



Can you tell me how it works with the international money orders because i need to buy a couple thousand dollars worth of it.US Postal Service International Money Orders?
Well, when they did sell them, it cost about $3.75 And the limit was $700 for one. (I only bought them to Canada, in US dollars) BUT, I just went in yesterday and apparently they have suspended selling international money orders. And the banks don't do it either (I checked at Chase and Citibank). So if you find out, I'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment