Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help! This is the first time I've used the USPS (United States Postal Service)?

sent for a parcel from the US through e-bay. Tracking service says the following:

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

Status: At Foreign Delivery Unit



Your item arrived at the delivery Post Office in GREAT BRITAIN at 2:27 am on August 14, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.



Detailed Results:



At Foreign Delivery Unit, August 14, 2010, 2:27 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Attempted Delivery Abroad, August 14, 2010, 1:57 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Out of Foreign Customs, August 13, 2010, 8:42 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Into Foreign Customs, August 10, 2010, 11:41 am, GREAT BRITAIN

Arrived Abroad, August 10, 2010, 11:19 am, GREAT BRITAIN

International Dispatch, August 06, 2010, 6:54 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Arrival

Acceptance, August 05, 2010, 1:12 pm, WESTMINSTER, CA 92684

Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 05, 2010



As you can see above it says there is attempted delivery but I have not had a notice through my mailbox to say that delivery was attempted and where I can pick it up from.

Tried to put my parcel tracking number into the royal mail tracking site incase it with them but they do not recognise the number.

The thing is though a bit confused as the timing says delivery was attempted at 1:57am???

From the info above does it mean that I have missed the initial delivery of the item or is it that its going to be delivered to my address soon? I have no clue as I'm new to all this :-)Help! This is the first time I've used the USPS (United States Postal Service)?
Looks like they attempted delivery to the "Foreign Delivery Unit" (that would be your Post Office) at 1:57 am and it was scanned in at that Post Office at 2:27 am on the 14th.



I'd go to your local Post Office and show them that information and ask them what might have happened to your item. Based just on the information above, I would have expected that you'd have gotten it on Saturday or Monday.
  • textbook
  • restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment