Saturday, February 25, 2012

My parcels Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service?

I checked the tracking number of a package that my friend sent to Thailand for me but the status is





Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

Status: Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service



So , What should I do? and what's going on?My parcels Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service?
There is nothing wrong or no reason for alarm, at least at this point. All incoming or out going international mail goes through Customs processing. Customs processing in 99.9% of the cases is just a formality step in the processing step and nothing physically happens to the package. However if there is suspicion or something odd about the item, it could be detained for further inspection. As long as you properly filed a Customs Declaration form when you mailed your package, that match's, your item should be on it's way in no time at all. Unless you are notified otherwise I would not worry at all.My parcels Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service?
id say contact the us postal, or us customs to find out. its possible that they had to inspect the package for some reason. Theres no way to know for sure why it was sent to us customs without talking to themMy parcels Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service?
call uS custom

No comments:

Post a Comment