Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I get my international express mail/package refund from Correios (Brazil) postal service?

How can I get my international package shipping refund from Correios postal service BR?

I sent a package from USPS to my companion in Ferraz de Vasconcelos, Sao Paulo Brazil.I sent it via Express International Mail Delivery. The problem is that it never arrived at its destined location. Through months my companion and I have conducted tracks with the tracking number. She never received the package. I've sent items and letters there before and there were no problems with the delivery. The postal service obviously did not deliver the package this time and when she went to the post office they said it wasn't there but on its way back to the sender.

I've paid for shipment and insurance on the package and I need to get the refund so I can resend it, but I have no idea how. USPS stated they "shipped" it and they done their part. I just got the package back after a few months. They stated in order to receive my refund, the Correios would have to refund due to the fact that they had the package in custody.

How may I contact them and state my claim? I do not speak Portuguese I'm afraid. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Correios and state my claim or contact an english line? Is there maybe a english language correios website?

I would be grateful for any assistance, especially if anyone from Brazil with knowledge of such were to aid in this(they would seem to know more on how to handle this I imagine)situation. Thank you.How do I get my international express mail/package refund from Correios (Brazil) postal service?
Hello My friend. You package may be in the custom of Brazil. Your Friend received the notice of arrival to remove package in the custom in Brazil ? If the package is in the custom the post office no have responsibility. You can check on http://www.correios.gov.br/ and make reclamation on the site http://www.correios.com.br/servicos/falecomoscorreios/default.cfm if you need help send email to aylton.jorge @ terra.com.br. Sorry my english is awful. Good Look!How do I get my international express mail/package refund from Correios (Brazil) postal service?
Just figure it out! Its not that hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment