Saturday, February 25, 2012

I need an international mail service that will send mail to a P.O Box, other than the U.S. Postal Service?

The U.S. Postal Service has lost a lot of my mail which concerned monetary value which was going to an international P.O. Box address. I now need another means of getting my mail to that international P.O. Box address cause I don't trust the U.S. Postal Service any more. Since they lost, or stole my monetay valued letters, it is now going to cost me double the amount of money. Please HelpI need an international mail service that will send mail to a P.O Box, other than the U.S. Postal Service?
How do you know it was the USPS that lost your money? If you are sending it to an international address, once it is outside the USA; it is in the hands of some other postal system. To answer your question, I believe UPS or FedEx or DHL can send overnight to international address's. The next time send your mail with some insurance and tracking on it. Or better yet send it registered mail with a return receipt on it.I need an international mail service that will send mail to a P.O Box, other than the U.S. Postal Service?
It sucks to be you.



Never had a problem with the Post Office myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment