Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can't post listing because ebay won't accept my postage service?

I'm just putting on a pair of women's shoes with a basic listing, but it won't let me put them up because when it comes to choosing a postage service it is not accepting my "standard international postage" option.

Under postal destination I've put European Union, then under service i've tried with economy international mail, standard international mail, express international, royal mail small parcel, obviously not all at the same time, but none of them are accepted, it just brings me back to the same page and says "please select at least one postage option". I will be postage them standard international, so it seems silly to put somthing else, but nothing is accepted. I'm posting from France to the Eu, hence why it is international.

Can someone tell me what to do? My shouting at ebay is not making a difference.

Thank youCan't post listing because ebay won't accept my postage service?
I tried to recreate the same scenario on my ebay listing and it is allowing me, I think you need to call ebay again.





If its a glitch in ebays system, I've noticed when speaking with ebay, if I don't get an answer/help the first call, sometimes it takes a couple more tries to get the right person whose willing to take the time to help.





Double check and walk yourself through it again to make sure, as you could always charge flat rate shipping and choose Standard Intl. in the drop down options. Then explain in details in auction EXACTLY what you are charging, expected delivery time and offer buyers to ask all questions prior to bidding.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment