Saturday, March 10, 2012

The USPS website is demanding a US address, when I'm e-mailing them about an international package?

I'm having all sorts of trouble getting this package to my apartment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

It all started when I ordered an eye shadow kit for Bh cosmetics.com and didn't receive it for waayyy more than the estimated time. So I e-mailed the Bh cosmetics people and they told me they didn't have any information about the package and to contact my local postal service because it might be stuck in customs. I did that. and they responded by telling me that since my package had a US tracking number they couldn't investigate or guess where it was and they told me to contact the USPS people. I'm trying to write them an e-mail now, but they're demanding an address and in the page I don't have an option to switch countries. What should I do? should I use my old US address? Does my address matter in this situation, so lying would be a problem?The USPS website is demanding a US address, when I'm e-mailing them about an international package?
Good luck with that. Every international package I sent thru the USPS got kicked in the corner of some warehouse and left to rot. Sometimes they resurface 3-4 months later, sometimes thy disappear for good. The USPS will do nothing about it be ause they just blame the foreign mailmen and say they lost them, B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment