Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do I have to fill out a customs form to mail a package to Hawaii from the United States?

I have to mail a package to Hawaii from Nevada and am going to send it through the US Postal Service Priority Mail. Do I need to attach a customs form to the package? I know Hawaii is a state with a regular zipcode but since they are overseas and cross international waters, I didn't know if I needed to have one. Thanks.Do I have to fill out a customs form to mail a package to Hawaii from the United States?
No, Hawaii is one of our states and not a foreign area./
Hawaii is considered part of the United States so no customs form needed. I'm not so sure about Kansas after seeing the Wizard of Oz.Do I have to fill out a customs form to mail a package to Hawaii from the United States?
No. Hawaii is not a foreign country.
Nope.Do I have to fill out a customs form to mail a package to Hawaii from the United States?
No. That don't require a customs form any more than Kansas would.

No comments:

Post a Comment