Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My item to ukraine has been sent to customs by usps?

Y would my package to ukraine be sent to us customs by usps?



Label/Receipt Number: EC94 9223 881U S

Class: Express Mail International庐

Status: Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service



Your item was sent to U.S. Customs by the U.S. Postal Service on July 18, 2009.



what would be the reason and what procedure must I take?My item to ukraine has been sent to customs by usps?
Why ask us? Ask the USPS: Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) M-F - 8:00am-8:30pm ET, Sat - 8:00am-6:00pm ET



They can see additional information that you cannot see on the USPS website. They can also give you contact information for US Customs.



What did you put on the Customs Declaration Form? Did you try to ship prohibited goods?My item to ukraine has been sent to customs by usps?
I don't know why it went to US customs; however, if it went to UA customs depending on the value of the item, including shipping, you may need to pay an additional tax. When that happened to me, I got a notice in my mailbox to go to a local UA customs office and pick up my package after I paid the additional tax.

Why US customs, I don't know. Maybe it was randomly picked, maybe your declaration form raised some eye brows, maybe the dogs were alerted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment