Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does this seem like a safe transaction?

I want to sell the MyTouch Slide and I posted it on Craigslist and I got an email, I don't know whether to trust it or not so I wanted opinions on whether I should go on with this transaction. this is what it said:



Thu, September 16, 2010 6:54:07 AM

Re: black mytouch slide for 200

...

...

Add to Contacts





I will like to buy it as a surprise gift for my brother, let me know if it worth it, and will need your assistance in shipping it to him because i'm not in the country right now and won't be back in a couple of months but i hope it's in a good condition. I will pay you through my PayPal account and will be adding an extra of $80 which i am sure will cover the shipping expenses via U.S. Postal Service Express Mail International 3-5 days (EMS). If you have an account with Paypal, just get back to me with your paypal email, so i can make your payment and if you don't have one you can log to paypal website at www.paypal.com and easily sign up for your own personal account since it's free. Don't be scared of dealing with me because many sellers are scared of dealing with any buyer outside US I want your honesty in return to my faithfulness to you during this transaction. Your immediate response is really appreciated need your reply soon, Thank you.Does this seem like a safe transaction?
SCAM == Scammer assures %26amp;%26amp; re-assures victim that the victim is trustworthy.

=

Clue 1: Scammer TRUSTS YOU

- "let me know if it worth it"

- "need your assistance"

- "i hope it's in a good condition"

- "I want your honesty in return to my faithfulness to you" // Sounds like wedding vow

Clue 2: "i'm not in the country"

Clue 3: "Don't be scared of dealing with me"Does this seem like a safe transaction?
NO. it's a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment