Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mailing from UK to US?

I have an item sent with their Airsure service coming to me. My question is how long will this take. The Royal mail says when I track it: "has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. "



Figuring it was here in the US, I went to usps.com to track it and its saying:



Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

Status: Origin Post is Preparing Shipment



We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.



Can someone help me with whats going on? And how long itll take?



THANKS=]Mailing from UK to US?
It may be clearing customs. Once cleared it should reach the address in 2 to 3 business days. Next Monday July 5th is a holiday in the US. So Tuesday is likely the earliest it will reach the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment