Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why did i not recieve a tracking number for my order from Folica.com?

I ordered a SOLIA 1inch flat iron from Folica.com a few days ago.

They shipped it through Priority International Shipping (USPS) and when they sent me an email confirming my order and telling me my order has been shipping, there was no tracking number!! It said "Tracking number unavailble from carrier". I emailed them back, and asked them to help me find my tracking number, and they replied me saying "Your order was shipped via the United States Parcel Service (USPS) International Priority. The USPS does not offer a tracking mechanism for this service."



I personaly find this very odd. Ive read reviews about folica.com and not receiving a tracking number, and it seems MOST customers of folica.com DO receive tracking numbers when they place an order.



I Do not understand how, a postal service/company, AS BIG AS USPS, failed to give me or folica my tracking number.



Has anyone ever experience this problem??



i plan to call Folica tomorrowWhy did i not recieve a tracking number for my order from Folica.com?
hmm, im not to sure, good luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment