Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need to ship a an International package to Brazil from the U.S., is there a way to ship it with tracking?

I usually ship all my packages via the United States Postal Service and I send them first class international airmail. I know that with that, there is no tracking. The only thing you get is a customs form # which does no good. I have heard that if I ship an item to Brazil lets say via Priority mail, it can be tracked. Is that true? I thought there is no way to track an International package. What shipping method or shipping carrier can I use to track an International package and I would need something similar in cost to shipping via First Class International airmail. Please give me all the details and all the methods. This is very important to me because I ship a lot of packages worldwide and I would like to find a way to track them all. ThanksI need to ship a an International package to Brazil from the U.S., is there a way to ship it with tracking?
Try Fed Ex, UPS, DHL and so on, there are many international shipping agencies besides the post office. Check out their web sites for more information.
  • textfree pinger
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment