Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I entered the wrong postal code format for a magazine subscription?

I recently got a Scientific American subscription online. I did everything correctly with the addresses and names and stuff, except I entered the postal code wrong. Not the numbers/letters specifically, but the format. Scientific American, being an US magazine, had a zip code box, and a "international postal code" box. I live in Canada. I checked off the right province and Canada, but I accidently entered my postal code (X#X #X#) in the zip code box as "X#X#X#". Basically, the six letter code without the space in the middle. It worked, but I'm wondering if that's actually going to mail to my house now...



Should I just wait and see if they get it right or should I call Customer Service to straighten it out?



Thanks!I entered the wrong postal code format for a magazine subscription?
I would definitely call customer service and this problem will be solved immediately.I entered the wrong postal code format for a magazine subscription?
I called customer service and they told me it was fine. Lolol.

Report Abuse

  • pizza coupons
  • Buick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment