Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is my USPS Parcel lost or was never shipped?

Hi..I am from Pakistan and my uncle who lives in US bought a guitar for me on eBay..He told me that the seller has told him that he shipped the guitar on august 10th through USPS Priority Mail International Service..My uncle gave me a tracking number to track..Its been 16 days since then and i haven't received the guitar and neither the status of the tracking number is updated. My uncle says that the seller has a good positive feedback and according to him he had sent it out...



But this is what the tracking says right now:



Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received



The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 10, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.





Any idea whats going on ?Is my USPS Parcel lost or was never shipped?
have your uncle visit the post office with your information.



They are very slow to post progress,

No comments:

Post a Comment