Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sending international mail?

I want to send an ipod shuffle to my boyfriend (he had an ipod touch but sold it to buy a computer so that we could talk more. I wish I could do better, but I think it will still mean alot to him), who lives in Morocco. The shuffle is relatively old and I won it, so it's not like I paid a fortune for it, but I think it will really mean alot to him to recieve it so I want to do what I can to make sure it gets to him. The only thing is, it looks like fed ex would cost $100 in shipping, which is at least twice what the ipod's worth at this point. Is the United States Postal Service fairly reliable shipping to Morocco, or would sending it be not so different from throwing it away? Are there any alternatives that don't cost so much? Does anyone have any experience shipping from the US to Morocco?? Thanks so much!Sending international mail?
USPS is reliable. I would send it registered mail to be safe.Sending international mail?
Have you met this guy in person?? That sounds a little shady to me, sorry. USPS is reliable, but it's the OTHER country's mail service you need to worry about. Shipping to Morocco would probably be alright, but I know a lot of asian countries like Pakistan, etc. have issues with Pakistani mail carriers stealing the mail.



USPS is your cheapest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment