Sunday, March 4, 2012

What do I need to send a letter to the United Kingdom?

Hello!



So, I am based in western USA and I need to send a letter through the postal service to London. (fan mail to Michael Fassbender to be exact lol %26lt;3) How many stamps will I need? I can use American stamps, right?



Do I need to use any international stamps or anything? Does the Royal Postal Service require anything to send letters?



Thank you British peeps! :)What do I need to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
@YoBenHur, if you are living in the UK for longer than so many years, then yes. You are British. If you are referring to only N. Ireland, then it would be Northern Irish, however when you use the term UK as a whole, you are British.



Now, for real Q.



Use American stamps. I do not know the exact price. Though, are you expecting Michael Fassbender to respond? If you are, put some IRC's (International Reply Coupons) in the letter so he doesn't have to pay to reply. You can get those at your City Postal Office.



Have fun! Michael Fassbender is a great person and actor! :)What do I need to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
I'm a nzer but when I sent letters to the UK I think I needed airmail stickers, but can't remember about the stamps. Ask at a postal centreWhat do I need to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
Yes, use US stamps. (It's called the Royal Mail).

No comments:

Post a Comment