Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Coastal Scents to Australia?

So I ordered 2 Coastal Scents palettes over 2 weeks ago, and they haven't arrived!

I chose USPS shipping (First Class) and the Coastal scents order says "shipped" but when I track it I get this: Class:



First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received



The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 20, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.



Does anyone know of Coastal Scents items lost in the mail or anything, or is this normal?Coastal Scents to Australia?
I ordered CS from Brazil, and I think it came in surprisingly little time..

But I wouldn't be worried after just two weeks.

I think it's still coming. Australia is just far away..

No comments:

Post a Comment