Sunday, March 4, 2012

How many stamps to send a letter to Sweden?

Just a small 1- looseleaf paper letter. Are there special stamps I need to buy or can I just use the regular stamps we use to mail around the US? How many stamps (what value) should I put on the letter? I can't seem to find this information on the postal service website? I read something about an "international stamp?"





(I'm mailing it from the US)

florida to be exact. Thx for the help! please include your source!How many stamps to send a letter to Sweden?
.94; regular U.S. stamps.

"Postage and fees for extra services (see chapter 3) may be paid by means of U.S. postage stamps, postage meter stamps, or postage validation imprinter (PVI) labels. PVIs are acceptable for all international mail transactions."

No comments:

Post a Comment