Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I ship something from the US to Malaysia?

I've looked online at FedEx, UPS and DHL and none of them seem to be able to do it. FedEx, despite having international shipping services, won't even let me ship outside of the US (at least the country selection option on the label print portion of the site doesn't), UPS can ship FROM Malaysia but not the other way, and DHL, while being grossly expensive, can but won't take a credit card for such a thing so I'd have to get a government issued DHL account for a 1 time shipment...huge hassle.



The only other option that I know is the US Postal Service but this means that it's guaranteed to find it's way into the hands of the national postal service in Malaysia, which quite frankly, is risky at best given that there is frequent complaints by the locals of lost or stolen packages.



Is there something I'm missing with any of the three aforementioned companies such as just not handling such things over the internet or is there another service entirely? I'd like to exhaust all possibilities before I go ahead and trust blind luck.



Thanks in advance.How can I ship something from the US to Malaysia?
It may seem strange but contact the trade attache at the Malayan Embassy or Consulate. They will have the information that you require.How can I ship something from the US to Malaysia?
Try this go to an asian store or area then see if you can find one there that use its own country shipping system Many Asian communities use a Special shipping service to ship product back home They can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment