Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there such a thing as Express International DHL without tracking?

I've purchased a book through ABEbooks.com from a US seller (I'm in Australia), and the listing stated it would be sent by expedited mail and arrive in 5 - 10 working days. It's been 6 weeks now, and I contacted the seller requesting a tracking number so I could follow it up, and he tells me there is no tracking number. His answers to my questions have been very evasive, when I queried the postal service used he told me he has 'special arrangements' with DHL so his international mail is not tracked, in order to keep costs down. However I've never heard of an expedited mail service that isn't tracked, and it's my understanding that it would have to be tracked if it's guaranteeing a delivery timeframe. I'm trying to confirm if it could have been sent expedited without tracking, as I suspect it was just sent by standard mail and that's why it's taking so long and there is no tracking. Thanks :)Is there such a thing as Express International DHL without tracking?
He is scamming you - DHL ALWAYS provides a tracking number - there is no way to send anyting without one



Call DHLs toll free number in your country who will confirm you've been scammed

No comments:

Post a Comment