Saturday, March 10, 2012

USPS mail item says it was not sent yet! However seller said it was... Where is my package!?

I paid double to get an item sent to be my Thursday this week. It was sent Thursday last week Priority from the US to the UK. The only information tracking is giving me is:

Label/Receipt Number: CQ00 xxxx xxxU S

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received



The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 18, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.



That would mean a package that should have just gone straight on a plane is either not even sent, or stuck in the US! What do I do? The person I spoke to about this was outright rude to me!USPS mail item says it was not sent yet! However seller said it was... Where is my package!?
Chill out and just wait for updates on the package. Its not like you can do anything else. What is the seller supposed to do? They already did their part.

No comments:

Post a Comment