Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is my mail will arrive safe?

Hi,



I don鈥檛 know HOW but I made a big mistake, I forgot to specify the street address in an IMPORTANT mail for my school in Manhattan.



Then the address is the following:



International Student Services Office / Room S-300

Borough of Manhattan Community College

New York, NY, 10007



I forgot the line below:



199 Chambers street



Do I have any chance to see my mail arrive safe to the complete address?

I think that it鈥檚 different than a mail mailed to a person, it鈥檚 a public building, then public address certainly well known by people who work in a postal service but I don鈥檛 know how it will affect the global process.



I鈥檓 foreigner then I put on the back my mailing address (correctly), will I get it back to home (France) ? How long does it take ?



When there is missing information where the mail goes? Specific department ?



Thank youIs my mail will arrive safe?
Hello,

I worked at an American Post office and saw letters addressed FAR WORSE than that make it to their destination. Do not fret, I am positive your letter will make it.Is my mail will arrive safe?
Yes your mail will get stalled after going to the zip code area and then will get sorted out and eventually it will get to such a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment