Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tiffanystore.org appear to operate from a room in a hospital in China?

In December 2009 I purchased a necklace (and free gift) from Tiffanystore.org ,which, when received was not as advertised. I notified them (as per return policy) of my disatisfaction, they then offered a small percentage of the value and keep the necklace. As it was of no use to me, not being what I ordered, I declined. They upped the offer by a couple of pounds, which I again declined. They then supplied me with the address to return the items which is "Leon Lee, Room 417, Auxilary Building "D", Provincial Maternity and Child Health Hospital, West Guang Yuan Road, Bai Yun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510010, China" I would not have made the purchase had I seen this address in the beginning and therefore would not have been "ripped off". The goods were returned by Royal Mail International signed for Service. All attempts to deliver by Chinese Postal Service were unsuccessful and the goods have eventually been returned to me (ie today). Has anyone got any advise on how we can gain redress and at the same time preventing anyone else being conned by them.Tiffanystore.org appear to operate from a room in a hospital in China?
the simple thing is to not buy stuff from china most likely its fake. use ebay in the future to buy things from chinese ebay sellers because on ebay they are who they say they are, im sorry but there isnt much you can do.Tiffanystore.org appear to operate from a room in a hospital in China?
In same position with edhardy clothes.Goods rubbish quality, didn't know from China, told to return to Zhou Tong, Room 322 at same add you have got.Checked add on internet %26amp; found your prob so not post parcel thanks for bringing it to our notice.Told them we investigate website, let u know outcome.

Report Abuse

Tiffanystore.org appear to operate from a room in a hospital in China?
The same thing has happened to me Rebcca!With Ed hardy storm,2 rubbish offers before a full refund offer if I send it to Tu Deqing Room 322! At the same address..Not sure what to do now as I hate being ripped off and feel Ishould do something about it.

Report Abuse

  • english to hebrew translation
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment