Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time for a camera from US to clear though Canada Customs?

Hey guys,



My camera was shipped using usPS (Unitied States Postal Service) International Priority Mail (no tracking numbers) from New York US.



If i'm not mistaken, usps should leave the package at Canada customs, and once it is cleared it will be sent to my house by Canada Post. (please correct me if i'm wrong)



So my question is:



**********How long will it take my package to clear customs?**********



It was sent by a reliable company with all customs papers filled out.



I read that this process may take from a week to a day maybe?



Can you please give me an estimate on how long my package will take to clear customs?Time for a camera from US to clear though Canada Customs?
Such matters take their own time. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment