Sunday, March 4, 2012

How much does it cost to send a letter to the United Kingdom?

I realized my mistake when I asked this in the US answers.

Now that I am in the correct spot...





So, I am based in western USA and I need to send a letter with a pciture through the postal service to London. (fan mail to Michael Fassbender + autograph to be exact lol %26lt;3) How many stamps will I need? I can use American stamps, right?



Do I need to use any international stamps or anything? Does the Royal Postal Service require anything to send letters?



Thank you British peeps! :)How much does it cost to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
Step 1: Go to Post Office

Step 2: Say you need to send a letter to England

Step 3: Pay the ***** %26lt;$1, and she'll do the rest for you

Step 4: Walk out like a proHow much does it cost to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
So, your sending a letter FROM the USA and you think the UK will know? You need to ask within the USA, because that is the country you are sending from.



The US postal service will tell you how much it will be and what you need to do.



The UK cannot tell you, because you are not IN the UK sending a letter, you are in another country thousands of miles away, sending FROM that country, TO another country.





Take your letter to your local postal office, who will tell you how much it will be!



Good Luck!How much does it cost to send a letter to the United Kingdom?
Im not sure but in the UK if we want to send letters abroad we have to weigh it at a post office and then know how many stamps are required.
  • college books
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment