Sunday, March 4, 2012

USPS Postal Service // What's up!!?

Hi!



I'm getting a gift for a friend, I'm in Europe and I ordered from America (Phoenix).



-----



First-Class Mail International

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

November 09, 2011, 3:26 pm

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

International Letter

Depart USPS Sort Facility

November 08, 2011

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

November 07, 2011, 7:37 pm

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

November 07, 2011, 7:37 pm

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Electronic Shipping Info Received

November 06,



___



My package has still not arrived. I'm in Europe, and the USPS has posted my mail to the East (towards Asia) rather than West (towards me!)



Anyone know some information? Maybe I'm expecting too fast, and it will come later? Sorry my friends birthday is on the 17th, now is the 14th so I hope my letter will come soon? Thanks!!USPS Postal Service // What's up!!?
Try to relax. International mail only leaves the country from certain cities. That is why it went to LA. These things still take time, keep your fingers crossed.USPS Postal Service // What's up!!?
I'm still waiting for two packages from the States (I live in NZ) to be delivered. I've been waiting for 3 weeks. According to track and confirm both packages are still in Chicago: one since the 24th Oct; the other, 27th Oct. It's a total mystery as to when my stuff will arrive. USPS are damn useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment