Sunday, March 4, 2012

First-Class Mail International..what?!?

Ok, I recently bought a 30mw Laser pointer from amazon.com.



My main question for this topic is: How long do you think it should take to get to my doorstep literally.



I live in England, in the UK (Obviously). I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes for an item like that to deliver.



I am ordering from Pensylvania (Sorry if i misspelt it). This is my current status:



Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received



The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 1, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.



--------------------------------------鈥?br>
The status on the tracking status shows that it has been 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' for 3 days now.



When should I expect my laser pointer to reach me? I live in eastern England.



Will it be held up at customs for long, if atall; and will I have to pay other duties or taxes or any completion forms???



P.S.



Another question: How often do USPS updated their postal tracking status? And how many statuses do they have for first class international?First-Class Mail International..what?!?
I live in the US and bought some DVD's online shipping from US too. One of them said the same thing that yours says (The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 1, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later). That one arrived 2 days after I got my other DVDs but I received it finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment