Sunday, March 4, 2012

USPS PM International Information not Updating?

I sent a box (cassette tapes inside, FWIW) via USPS Priority Mail International on Saturday, December 19th. Did the postage online and dropped it off at the post office (I ebay and do it all the time or have pickup). When I go to see the activity on it, I see this:



Label/Receipt Number: CQ67 0121 143U S

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received



The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 19, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.



This is going to Saudi Arabia. I have shipped overseas and had some small issues, but it usually says something....like it left New Jersey or something. Should I be concerned? Could it have been lost?



ThanksUSPS PM International Information not Updating?
They could be being checked by Customs..

No comments:

Post a Comment