Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where can I find list of prices for mail parcels from Mexico to international destinations?

Hi I already had a look around and I could not locate anything at two postal sites. Maybe I am blind. Is there a PDF I could download from somewhere preferably in English but it can be also in Spanish? It is for a business venture of mine. I had even email both postal services and they did not respond to me even though I sent it to them in Spanish!



Thank you guys soooo much.Where can I find list of prices for mail parcels from Mexico to international destinations?
All the rates are available on the Mexican Postal Service site -- that's where I get them.



If you want a little tip, send your packages registered -- it only costs a little more. You won't get a confirmation back, but I have found after sending hundreds of parcels that it is FAR more reliable.
  • burger shop 2
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment