Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the cheapest easiest way to ship duffle bag full of clothing and other personal effects from uk to usa

i have a large duffle bag full of personal belongings that would be better used at my home in the us instead of my home in the uk. i should have brought it with me last time i travelled but didn't think it would be necessary. i checked as many options online as i could think of (fedex, postal service, etc) but it all seems so expensive. i would really appreciate any helpful ideas, suggestions and/or links to other international shipping services.What is the cheapest easiest way to ship duffle bag full of clothing and other personal effects from uk to usa
When I send stuff to my sis in Spain, from England, I split the items up and send them in parcels weighing no more than 5lbs each.It cost a lot less than sending one big package. I sent them through the post office. I think they count as "small packages"What is the cheapest easiest way to ship duffle bag full of clothing and other personal effects from uk to usa
you might want to try this company -they might be able to help

never used their services thought

www.LuggageForward.com Instant Quotes, Online Booking and Real-Time Web or Mobile Tracking!

Luggage Free - Experts in shipping luggage and excess baggage

Luggage Free is the luggage delivery expert. Specializing in the forwarding of excess baggage, bicycle shipping, golf club shipping, ski shipping, ...

www.luggagefree.com/ -

No comments:

Post a Comment